High Heel Hack - Vivian Lou Insolia Insoles

A New Hero for Shoes

Lately I saw an advertisement for Vivian Lou Insolia Insoles which assured to extend the wearability of my shoes. Especially, they claimed you might wear your footwear for approximately 4x longer than regular. Even though I can not use heels greater than 3-3.5 inches, which I kept in mind in a current article on footwear patterns, I assumed I 'd give them a shot. Regardless of footwear height, comfort is my primary as well as initial wish in a pair of footwear.

What struck me regarding this product was it's claim of quiting high heel pain. Made by a podiatric doctor and also a rocket scientist, the insole aids to uniformly stabilize the weight of the foot in a high heel shoe. In heels, the foot is compelled forward causing a great deal of pain at the sphere of the foot. Vivian Lou explains that despite having a 3? heel 75% of a ladies's body pressure is on the round of her foot.

By shifting weight to the heel, their insoles will certainly straighten pose, enhance ankle joint security, and dramatically reduce pressure on your knees, hips, as well as back. They assert to be the ONLY insole scientifically-proven to PROTECT AGAINST foot pain created by high heels. That insurance claim sufficed for me to provide this product a shot.

The smarter method to wear high heels.

Howard Dananberg, DPM, knew his customers wouldn't stop wearing heels in spite of their pain so he established out to locate a service - a smarter method to put on high heels. In partnership with an MIT rocket scientist, they created Vivian Lou Insolia weight-shifting insoles.

What You'll Get

The soles come in four sizes to guarantee the best fit. In enhancement, the beginning price factor was $29.99 yet you could obtain two sets for $59.98 and you receive one pair for cost-free, which seemed like a much better bargain.

Positive in their item, Vivian Lou offers a for life 100% guarantee.

The product packaging is distinct and also clearly shows the best ways to make use of the product. There's additionally additional details on why the product functions so well as well as just what you could anticipate.

Do they TRULY function?

Hmm ... Well, all I could claim is, THEY WORK!

I could definitely feel the change in body positioning with the soles in place. My foot no longer slides to the front of the footwear. I am able to comfortably wear my heels all day, consisting of walking a long method from the parking area to the office or shops.

Formerly, I would have never ever ventured to proceed wearing my heels through a flight terminal, and also they would have long been gotten rid of as a result of pain under the round of my feet. I 'd like a set for each and every of my heels, however given the number of shoes I possess, it would be cost prohibitive:-RRB-.

It would certainly be just remarkable if they were transferable to several footwear. But regrettably, they are not so I needed to select 3 sets that are my most favorite. In the 5 months or so of almost daily use, I am not removing my footwear due to discomfort and also could look fantastic all the time. I can completely recommend these soles - 5 stars of 5 from me.

If you use heels 2" higher or more, I highly advise providing these soles a shot. For the "Buy 2 - Get 1 Free" price as well as assurance, it's absolutely worth it!

Even though I can't use heels greater compared to 3-3.5 inches, which I noted in a current blog post on footwear trends, I believed I would certainly offer them a try. Made by a rocket and also a podiatrist researcher, the sole assists to uniformly stabilize the weight of the foot in a high heel shoe. In heels, the foot is required onward triggering a lot of pain at the round of the foot. They assert to be the ONLY insole scientifically-proven to AVOID foot discomfort created by high heels. Howard Dananberg, DPM, recognized his customers would not quit putting on heels regardless of their pain so he set out to locate a remedy - a smarter means to put on high heels.

https://mammahealth.com/vivianlou/

Comments